[Vision2020] Re: New hunting protocols

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Feb 15 16:52:55 PST 2006

Janesta, et al,

Pat never ceases to amaze me.  In discussing the seriousness of
injuring/killing another person in a hunting incident she includes the
following statement:

"My father in law shot his brand new truck with birdshot one year."

Holy Wotan, Thor, and Odin!

For those that have studied political theory/philosophy there is the age-old
debate over the question:

"Which is better?  A democracy (within a constitutional republic or not) or
a benevolent dictatorship?"

Let there be no doubt -- for me, democracy wins by a long shot.

However, I am afraid that the responses in this thread wrought Pat Kraut and
Matt Decker provide a great deal of potent ammunition for those arguing for
benevolent dictatorship under the "The masses are asses" theory.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com