[Vision2020] Re: New hunting protocols

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 14:43:18 PST 2006

Pat,

I have a friend... her father and brother were bird
hunting one fall day in Pullman.... The father killed
his son... a few years later, he killed himself.

It is a BIG deal, believe me...

Janesta
--- Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

> You have misread my message but I am not sure how
> 'simply' it was I would be
> willing to bet you did it purposely. At 78 there are
> other health issues
> that might encourage not healing well from any
> accident. Yes, 78 is a nice
> life and different than 28 and dying from an
> accident but that was far from
> my point it will be sad for anyone and everyone
> involved. My sympathies go
> to Cheney...he shot his friend and I have known many
> who have had these type
> of accidents and how it affects their lives. My
> father in law shot his brand
> new truck with birdshot one year...it happens. I
> have trouble believing that
> some of you don't know some one who has had
> accidents like this. I got my
> first 30 30 because my fathers friend had to give up
> hunting because of
> being shot in the woods. It is live changing but not
> as big a deal as the
> press or dems are trying to make it out to be. Mrs
> Clinton should recall the
> secrets of her husbands administration before she
> screams at Bush. They are
> working very hard to make this a 'newsworthy' event
> and if you read the
> blogs on the news stations people are not buying it.

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~