[Vision2020] Re: New hunting protocols

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:51:26 PST 2006

Art,

Wow ya got me. I am a dictator,who thinks your opinion means niltch. I can't
believe that I ever decided to disagree with you, for you are the allmighty
opinion on V2020.

Lets get some things straight Wayne. I think what our VP did was an
accident. He should have known and practiced the rules of gun ownership,
such as any gun owner. He should be held liable for not having the bird
stamp, just as any citizen. The white house should have reported this
earlier. I think it does show something about his character, and also feel
he could have handled this differently. Other then that I believe this to be
a smear campaign.

In my opinion the news could also talk about the terrorist of the twin tower
bombings(being on trail 5 years later, when our troops get tried the next
day) acting out of hand. Or Al Gore, being payed by the Bin Ladens to come
to Saudi Arabia in order to say the US is tortureing combatants without any
proof. Maybe the fact that Iran is closer and closer to nuclear
capabilities. Instead, for the last 5 days its about out VP accidentally
shooting his buddy.

I don't know what happened and neither do you, for I was not there. I don't
intend on buying everything the channel 4 and 6 news says. I would hope that
a man of your intilect would do the same.

Matt