[Vision2020] Killing?

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:46:35 PST 2006

Joan

Excellent post.

Add in our failure to promptly react in Bosnia and being slow off the dime
to move on Kosovo for another 250,000 lives.

It would be wonderful if we put it into our minds that we really are the
signators to the Genocide Conventions.  That ought to trump politics and it
darn sure ought to trump our economic interests.

Phil Nisbet