[Vision2020] Money for our people

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:53:45 PST 2006

Tom,

These are the early stages of the fund raiser. I'm no quite sure you should
get the money. What would you suggest? Families of those injured, families
who need help locally, care packages for a unit, or another suggestion?
Those are just a few thoughts. Phil mentioned just asking the 116th Brigade
that just came back, which is a great idea. I am up for many ideas, just as
long as 100% of the procedes go to our men and women.

I will contact the VFW and national gaurd soon to ask for suggestions, but
all of your suggestions are welcome too. I believe a goal of 10-15k is
likely with 100 people at a dinner/auction.

Thanks
Matt Decker