[Vision2020] Re: Thank You !

Avetis Pogosov apogosov at webtv.net
Sun Feb 12 22:39:11 PST 2006

Dear ,All!
Before I am,Misunderstanding,What I am,
Read For Your New Email,& I am, Think Of
State : Soviet ,City:Moscow .Ok.
When Know No ,What  Idaho .
Before Misunderstanding Read Attention No,Again Read & Already Understanding Ok.
Excuse Me,Please !
State: Idaho,USA !Ok!
P.S.
I am, see no,look no of the state:Idaho ?
Know no for All States?
We arrive stay in airport station New York & through time is schedule leave fly To Los Angeles & guide us  to home !
When Was invite guest In The State: Hawaii
very beautiful city,beach sea, weather:Hot,Warm,Rain & Store,Resturant ,food store & t.d. all very paid spend by expensive by about all ?
Here possible not for life home apartment rent cannot,because expensive ?Here Good
Vacation Only,Tour,Museim Gallereia,Zoo Park,Also Paid !Ok!
About here 7 days , What ,as guest in Hawaii ?
My Son ,He was In hawaii training army college & Invite Guest 7days Hawaii & All
Normal ! We arrive to los Angeles Home.
Once Wonderful Hawaii !Ok!
We was no Of the More States : 50 States?
Only see Los Angeles & Hawaii !!
We want all see for 50 States Full interest ,but arrive easy not ? We have not
of power & truth no by way & may be error
way & misunderstanding ?
Ok!
Thank You Of Attention Good!!!
Greeting,