[Vision2020] Drafting Survey Questions for Nancy

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Feb 12 16:54:58 PST 2006

P-
I am supportive of clustered housing options that bundle homes together and
preserve open space on a single parcel.  I understand a model development of
that sort is planned for the 10 acres between Lola Clyde Park and PCEI on
Rodeo Drive by North Polk St.  That is a good way to approach the park issue
as well.
BL