[Vision2020] Drafting Survey Questions for Nancy

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 12 16:01:05 PST 2006

Hi Janesta,

After much work, discussion, and public hearings, Moscow adopted an Outdoor
Lighting Ordinance (Title 4, Sec. 6-15) last year:
http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/citycode/TITLE04/chapter6.pdf

Were you happy with the outcome or do you think more work needs to be done?

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****