[Vision2020] Holocaust Toons

mekt7 at netscape.net mekt7 at netscape.net
Tue Feb 7 19:20:29 PST 2006

Seems to me that we are heading back towards capital punishment for
some sexual crimes, especially pedophilia. Not a bad idea.

Robert

  "The civil magistrate is the minister of God to execute wrath on the
wrongdoer (Rom. 13:4). God has not left his civil minister without
guidance on how to exercise his office. The Scriptures set forth clear
standards of judgment for many offenses. Capital crimes, for example,
include premeditated killing (murder), kidnapping, sorcery, bestiality,
adultery, homosexuality, and cursing one's parents..."