[Vision2020] Blind leading the blind

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Feb 7 15:07:38 PST 2006

Farris was quoting from a post made more than two years ago by someone who
has now left the Kirk, presumably because that person has changed in his or
her estimation of the group.  The fact that they now oppose Christ Church
sounds like far too much for Farris to comprehend, so he resorts to juvenile
taunting and ugly judgment of character instead (previous posts to this
person and Vision 2020).  Amazingly to most of us, he manages to more than
sufficiently solve the mystery of why Jackie left without ever catching even
a whiff of a clue himself.

Nancy Drew, he ain't.

keely