[Vision2020] Blind leading the blind

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Feb 7 14:04:00 PST 2006

Doug Farris Writes:

Pastor Wilson, the Church of Christ is the absolute example of what a

cult is NOT.  There is NO brainwashing; there is NO physical/pyschological

abuse.  There is NO condemnation of the soul if someone choses(sic) to

leave.  There is NO part of Christ Church which worships anyone else

but God and HIS word.  The Church of Christ AND Pastor Wilson do answer

to people outside of our town and community.  A cult answers only to itself.

Me:

Without commenting to whether or not CC is a cult (for the sake of argument,
I'll say that this is a false statement), I'm not sure what is so clear
about the truthfulness of these assertions.  Some of them seem highly
questionable from most folk's point of view.  Perhaps you could explain
further Doug?

Thanks

Michael Metzler