[Vision2020] Blind leading the blind

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 7 13:07:18 PST 2006

How interesting!

Doug "lemeno" Farris digs up a post from former V2020 poster Jackie Woolf
and tries to attribute it to current V2020 poster J. Ford without any proof
whatsoever that they are one and the same person.

I suppose we're not supposed to notice that sleight of hand  ;-)  Strike
one, Mr. Farris.

Furthermore, while he provides the month & day of one of Ms. Woolf's posts,
he neglects to mention that the post he cites is from over *two years* ago
in 2003.

I suppose we're not supposed to notice that glaring omission, either  ;-)
Strike two, Mr. Farris.

What I find most interesting -- and telling -- however, is that the healthy
and wise people I know recognize that virtues like spirituality, wisdom, and
knowledge are growth processes that continue throughout life as long as we
continue to work on them.  They are processes rather then end points to be
achieved at some point determined by Mr. Farris or any other mortal.

Where on EARTH, Mr. Farris, did you get the idea that God's children don't
continue to grow and aren't capable of improving throughout life?  You sure
didn't get it from God, or from Jesus, or from the Bible.

Scratch that question because I suspect many, if not most, of us know
exactly where on EARTH you got such a silly notion.

In my many readings, I must have missed the part of the Bible where God gave
Mr. Farris or any of his cronies the wisdom or the *authority* to determine
when any of God's children have achieved the potential She gave to each of
us.  Please cite the part of the Bible where I'd find that, Mr. Farris  :-)

Oh, wait . . . that's an impossible request because it flatly doesn't exist.
Strike three, Mr. Farris -- you're out.

You have my pity for having bought into such a pessimistic notion for God's
children, Mr. Farris.  In addition to paying more attention to the Ten
Commandments, it looks like you've got a lot of work yet to do with respect
to the Seven Deadlies.

Of course, with my understanding of God and of the virtues, there's hope for
you yet!

Under the screwy notion you espouse, you're SOL without a paddle  :-p

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****