[Vision2020] Blind leading the blind

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:22:31 PST 2006

"No Clue" stated:

"The Church of Christ AND Pastor Wilson do answer to people outside of our
town and community."

I never thought that I would say this, but this time you are correct, No
Clue.

Douglas "His Whineyness" Wilson does answer to people outside of Moscow.  In
fact, here he is answering to the Trinity Reformed Church back in December
of 2004.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/CC_Letter_120204.htm

Thanks for reminding us, No Clue.

Take care, Moscow.

"Gays and lesbians stood up for civil rights in Montgomery, Selma, in
Albany, Georgia and St. Augustine, Florida, and many other campaigns of the
Civil Rights Movement.  Many of these courageous men and women were fighting
for my freedom at a time when they could find few voices for their own, and
I salute their contributions."

- Coretta Scott King (March 30, 1998)