[Vision2020] Erickson on UI's Short List

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 09:38:13 PST 2006

When I read the article, I took it to be just speculation that these names are ones that COULD be considered.  Did the UI actually announce these names?  I didn't get in on the press conference but I think the paper was put to press before the conference and that is why I am wondering if those names were just speculation.  I can think of a bunch of other names that make just as much sense to interview and some of them have been on the short lists before but not even mentioned in the article. -Tom