[Vision2020] Erickson on UI's Short List

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 07:46:26 PST 2006

Interesting to see Mike Kramer of Montana State being interviewed.  He had
success at Eastern Washington, he's done well at Montana State, and he's a
native of the Palouse region.  Born and raised in Colton.  Of course, I was
born and raised in Moscow, but Rob Spear still hasn't called me about the
job yet.  Go figure.  Tom asks: "What will Carl and Angelina name their love
child?"  If it's a boy, we'll call him Fritz.  If it's a girl, we'll call
her Fritz.

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.