[Vision2020] Erickson on UI's Short List

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Tue Feb 7 09:52:19 PST 2006

I hate to break the news to you guys but here's two things:

One: I was told that Carl will definitely not be offered the head
coaching job unless he can bring Angelina along to coach the
cheerleaders.

Two: This past weekend Angelina told me that it was neither Carl's
nor Brad's, but it was Jennifer Aniston's love child she was carrying.

And you can no doubt read all about that in one of those fine
newspapers on display at all supermarket checkout stands nationwide....