[Vision2020] RE: [Vision2020 anonymity (was Chas on John D)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 6 22:17:38 PST 2006

Phil,

I don't like it when people  post anonymously or with pseudonyms, and we've
had a number of bombthrowing trolls on the list, but your characterization
of John D seems more than a little extreme.  I echo Chasuk's question --
have you and John D been in an off-list dialogue we're not party to?  Is
that why "skinhead scumbag" seems like it came out of left field, or do you
really equate John D's partial anonymity with anti-Semitic rabblerousing?

Because I still think I'm missing something . . . but I'm fairly certain
you'll take offense at my question.  Please know that none is intended, and
my interest in commenting is simply that there are enough anti-Semitic
scumbags in the world without carelessly accusing people who annoy you of
behavior that vile.

keely