[Vision2020] RE: [Vision2020 anonymity (was Chas on John D)

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:58:44 PST 2006

Keely

I have not taken offense at Chas or anybody else posting with their real
names over this issue.  I take your post as from a real person with a real
question.

John D is a troll.  He only attacks very specific people.  I ask why he is
very specifically targeting a Jew.  My conclusion can only be that he is
politically motivated to do so.  I can not show that he is not doing so as
some Aryan Nations flake, because he refuses consistantly to identify
himself.  If his motivations differ from that, its pretty easy for him to
identify himself and allow us to know that he is not a skinhead.

I will note that when the trolls you are refering to went on the attack
phase on other posters to this board I gave a resounding condemnation of
their activity.  Trolls breed divisivness that is geared to insuring that
communities do not work out their differences and remain in a state of
conflict.  I do not find any trolls activities as positive.

Phil NIsbet