[Vision2020] Chas on John D

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:40:18 PST 2006

Chas

John D is a troll who refuses to abide by simple rules for this list and
identify himself.  He is posting things which are typical of trolls, seeking
to spark controversy.  I have asked frequently for him to identify himself
and he continues to refuse to do so.

So if he wants controversy, there it is.  It is what he was seeking, so his
"huh?" is pretty disingeneous.  He wants to throw handgrenades, expects some
shrapnel to fly back to his little bunker of anonymity.

Phil Nisbet