[Vision2020] Watch Dateline tonight 9 p.m.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:53:23 PST 2006

Ok, so I thought this was the fourth episode...actually the "third" one was
only a teaser of this show.  I know they showed the guys being arrested a
couple of weeks ago, so I thought this was a totally new show.

Point is, this should be shown to high school kids so they understand just
what is at stake when they talk to someone on-line that really does not have
their best interest at heart.

These people make me sick.

J  :]