[Vision2020] Watch Dateline tonight 9 p.m.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:22:24 PST 2006

This is actually the fourth report on this subject that Dateline has done.
The first two, the perps were allowed to walk...the last two, they get
arrested as soon as they walk/run/stumble out of the house.  They are
working with a group, Perverted- Justice who are the initial investigators;
they set up the "dates" and Chris Hansen meets them in the house, complete
with cameras and mike to record the entire encounter.

The perps have ranged from a rabi to an unemployed stockboy.  Some have gone
right back home and gotten back on line to set up another date with another
kid.  Totally disgusting bunch.  Still think the key to whatever door slams
on them should be tossed and never looked for.  They continue to prove there
is absolutely no "cure" for this kind of behavior.

Web link:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11103248/

Really good set of reports - I've watched all of them and will be watching
the one tonight.

J  :]