[Vision2020] Tribune feature

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Feb 2 15:54:29 PST 2006

Ted
I agree with you that there is to much mud slinging. That is the reason I suggested a pot luck. It was my hope that if folks got to know one another on a personal basis that it might tone done some of the personal attacks. Discuss and debate the issues, but lets be civil about it I think most people on this list are good people and are concerned about the community and the nation. We just have different ideas on how to promote the public good with in the context of personal freedom.

Roger