FW: [Vision2020] Chuck vs. Bruce

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Feb 2 15:41:23 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor [mailto:editor at lataheagle.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:40 PM
To: Art Deco
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Chuck vs. Bruce

Ya'll got it all wrong.

Norris was simply known as "Charlie" for most of his life. He won some candy
factory in a worldwide contest as a child. Some foreign (perhaps illegal)
workers were in his employ, and didn't give him any respect. One day, while
sucking on an "Everlasting Gobstopper" and reading a Batman comic, he saw an
ad on the back asking if he was tired of being a skinny wimp.
Charlie thought to himself, "Yeah, I'll put on some muscle and teach those
orange wetbacks a lesson."
Charlie trained and studied.....studied and trained until he opened a can of
W.A. on the smug Oompaloompas.
Feeling mighty proud of himself, he went in search of a greater challenge.
After a long and winding journey (Funded, of course, by fat, lazy chocolate
loving kids) he met "Master Lee"
After challenging Master Lee by throwing a Fizzy Pop bottle at his head,
Charlie soon found he wasn't as good as he thought.
Master Lee chucked him over his shoulder. Chucked him into a wall. Chucked
him onto the furniture.
Still trying to take the master, Charlie, was chucked out the window.
Finally Master Lee chucked Charlie onto his keister in the middle of the
street.
Ever since, Charlie has been known as "Chuck" Norris.

*chuckle*