[Vision2020] Otter Plans Closed-Door Oath Taking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 26 16:33:11 PST 2006

In my opinion, Governor-elect Otter's decision to be sworn in privately DOES
NOT reflect favorably upon his integrity.

At a time when the American people are demanding public disclosure of their
government's activities, a private, closed-door inauguration does not bode
well for a new governor.

What is it about his inauguration that Governor-elect Otter doe not want
publicly known?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"