[Vision2020] Otter Plans Closed-Door Oath Taking

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 16:20:22 PST 2006

So, let me see if I can summarize this situation accurately, using
several different scenarios.

1.  Otter swears in as governor of Idaho privately (read: no media is
invited).  I don't attend, nor does anyone else who is a member of
Vision2020, so we don't share our Otter-swears-in-reminiscences with
the group.

2.  Otter swears in as governor of Idaho publicly (read: the media is
invited).  I don't attend, nor does anyone else who is a member of
Vision2020, so we don't share our Otter-swears-in-reminiscences with
the group.

3.  Otter doesn't swear in as governor of Idaho, but pretends that he
does, and several false witnesses corroborate his fabrication.  I
don't attend  this mock event, nor does anyone else who is a member of
Vision2020, so we don't share our
Otter-pretends-to-swear-in-reminiscences with the group.

4.  Otter swears in as governor of Idaho on his favorite issue of
Hustler.  I don't attend, nor does anyone else who is a member of
Vision2020, so we don't share our
Otter-swears-in-on-a-porno-mag-reminiscences with the group.

In each instance, Otter performs his duties as the governor of Idaho
in precisely the same manner, except that scenarios #1 and #4 generate
more media attention (#1 inexplicably so, #4 understandably so).

Is that an accurate summation?  Did I leave anything especially germane out?