[Vision2020] Applying for Law School

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 16:04:53 PST 2006

I think you need to identify what you want to do and where you want to live
when you're done.  Often the answers to both questions change as you go
through school.

Feel free to contact me off-list.  Back when I was applying I looked at a
lot of schools, and I doubt there have been a whole lot of changes.

Sunil