[Vision2020] Applying for Law School

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:08:08 PST 2006

So, I just got my LSAT scores back, and I'm sitting in front of a law
school application. I've got several days over the holiday season to
put things together, so I'm sitting and fretting over how to do this,
having never applied to a school that I wasn't guaranteed to get into.
Also, I have no way of even vaguely assessing whether I can get into
any specific law school; more so, I think, than most people.

I know a lot of local attorneys read V2020. Any advice?

-- ACS