[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAY

Mike Hall mikech at fsr.com
Fri Dec 22 07:49:50 PST 2006

Chas,

I imagine with the expansion of more video on the Internet and the growth of
IPTV, this practice will indeed change in the future.  For now...

First Step Internet is now an authorized DISH Network Satellite TV sales
outlet and installer.
.         $100 Rebate
.         FREE Installation
.         FREE 4 room set up
.         FREE Premium channel for 3 months
.         Monthly service starting at $19.99/month

:^)

Sincerely,

Mike Hall
Area Sales Manager