[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAY

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 03:18:32 PST 2006

Mike,

I am boycotting all cable and satellite programming until I can get it
a la carte.  I am encouraging all of my friends and family to do
likewise.

I know that you probably are not in the position to answer this
question, but why are cable and satellite companies allowed to
practice this extortion?

Imagine the reaction if WinCo one day informed customers that they had
to purchase five gallons of milk, two dozen eggs, four jars of peanut
butter, and other, assorted arbitrary foodstuffs in order to buy a
loaf of bread!