[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAY

Mike Hall mikech at fsr.com
Thu Dec 21 16:18:08 PST 2006

http://dish.fsr.com/default.asp?PageID=19

Sunil,

Here is a list of the local channels provided by DISH Network in this
market.

Sincerely,

Mike Hall
Area Sales Manager
First Step Internet
888-676-6377 Ext. 540
208-882-8869
http://www.fsr.com
mikech at fsr.com

First Step Internet is now an authorized DISH Network Satellite TV sales
outlet and installer.

.         $100 Rebate

.         FREE Installation

.         FREE 4 room set up

.         FREE Premium channel for 3 months

.         Monthly service starting at $19.99/month