[Vision2020] Fw: the worthless vision

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Dec 19 09:44:41 PST 2006

Lemon-O;

After reading your last post it becomes evident that you apparently studied English at New Saint Andrews under Master Chris Schlect.  To overcome that monstrous handicap, perhaps the following will help.

W.

 English Grammar for Dummies (Paperback)
by Geraldine Woods "You may be reading this book for any of a number of reasons..." (more)
Key Phrases: grammatical felony, preceding sample sentences, second sample sentence, New York, Singular Plural, English Grammar For Dummies (more...)