[Vision2020] guilty of PWF

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 12 17:11:27 PST 2006

Uh-oh -- I'm beginning to wonder if I've committed the sin of "preaching
while female."

I don't stand by my answer because I'm stubborn, but because I'm confident I
answered the question correctly.  But it's not my brain, my backbone, or my
ovaries, that give me confidence -- it's God's Spirit.  I believe I grasped
the essence of Roger's question, and I thank him for asking it.

keely