[Vision2020] Biblical question

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:36:21 PST 2006

Dear Keely,

Actually, I was concerned about right theology; after all, the question was
a BIBLICAL question. Believe me, if you had given an answer that made
biblical sense I would not have uttered a peep. Perhaps you can stand by
your answer insofar as non-Christians' everyday use of language is
concerned, but if you want to give a biblical answer to a biblical question
you need to be prepared to think in terms of what the Bible actually
teaches.

-- Princess Sushitushi