[Vision2020] Anonymity

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 16:47:59 PST 2006

The subject of anonymity has been brought up again.  I could not care less if
someone prefers to use an anonymous moniker or not, obviously, though it's
contradictory and amusing that certain Kirkers and/or Kirk defenders choose to
be anonymous without evidently the slightest pang of conscience while the
"evils" of anonymity are being decried from "their" pulpit and posted profusely on
"their" pastor's blog.  The hypocrisy of waxing sanctimoniously against
anonymity with silence towards their anonymous, pompous, contemptuous,
snippy supporters is deafening.  A liar has a liar's heart whether he uses his
given name or not.  Attacking the messenger, not the message, is the real goal
of these hypocrites, so it's no surprise why D.W. and kind rage so in their
denunciation of "all things" anonymous and rabidly hunt to find out who's posting
what, but only surprising that they'd be so transparent about it--on second
thought, no it's not.  A seared, serrated, arrogant conscience seems to know
no limits nor shame.  Imprecatory prayers and wild banshees are the true bed
partners.  If they are of integrity, it should not matter unless one fears for his
agenda being thwarted--and as good, solid postmillennial Calvinists that shouldn't
enter their minds, believing their plans and God's will for their postmillennial,
cultural renaissance age are one and the same.  It would be certainly "fixed" in
all eternity.  But then, what became of Calvin's Geneva and Puritan America.
Well, of course, in our egotistical stupor it'll all be different, because we're us!--
and times have changed--though Ecclesiastes 1:9 states, "...and there is nothing
new under the sun."  History has proven to repeat itself due to the fallibility of
man, and these egocentrics who believe God approves of lying under certain
circumstances (thus diminishing His ability to accomplish His plans soley
through His uprightness of character) and have to rationalize their nasty barbed
tongues by adhering to "the serrated edge defense" instead of following the words
and life of Christ (not to mention numerous other sins within their own families
and congregants), have the audacity to think they will usher in the perfect age.
It will take Christ, Himself, ruling as beneficent dictator to straighten out this
mess, but of that day and hour no one but the Father knows (Mark 13:32).
Until that time Believers are commanded to occupy (continue working at their
vocations) until He comes (Luke 19:13), watch and pray (Mark 13:33-37), and
discern the signs of the times (Matt. 16:3).  The initial "one world" coming will
not be to your liking, and how can you reclaim "your" kingdom by using
ignominious means to bring it about.  This is not by the God of Scripture.

Concerning more on my position of anonymity, it's been addressed in a post to
a Kirker last August and in another concerning Michael Servetus around a
couple months back.  Those that my posts are intended for know who they are,
and any other interested party can research the subjects that were brought up.
Those Believers truly interested in truth are commanded to go to Scripture
(Eph. 6:17, John 5:39, John 7:52, Isaiah 34:16, {II Tim. 3:16}) and examine
(Acts 17:11) what *anyone* tells you in its light.  No one should take anyone's
"word for it" without doing their own personal and thorough examination of Holy
Writ.  The true church is not equivalent to God, but is the bride of Christ made up
of fallible, though forgiven, individuals.  For those non-Kirkers who find
disagreement with my anonymity, so be it; I simply disagree.  I'm well aware
Who holds me accountable and I don't take it lightly, and likewise anything I may
say of worth I can take no credit for.  Wisdom dictates, at this time, my
anonymity in lieu of any "holy harassment" from the self-inflated holy Christian
jihadists.

On another note, while Michael Metzler neither needs nor probably desires any
defense from me, concerning a post recently addressed to him in regards to the
"vast" amount of followers who "adoringly" follow an individual as being indicative
of soundness of doctrine and mind and evidence of a sterling and stalwart
character, many would do well to remember Nazi Germany among others.
Would that people be ever discerning and vigilant.

<Scimitar>