[Vision2020] Repentant Sinner my ass!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:59:07 PST 2006

This from the man who calls Bush's cowardly 'Bring it on' comment
Churchillian.  Churchill stayed in London while it was being bombed.  How
many trips to Baghdad has the coward in chief made?

Amazing we're discussing Clinton when Bush has launched an illegal and
catastrophic war that is bankrupting us.

Be a man and admit you've screwed up with your support of Bush, Tiger.

Sunil