[Vision2020] Repentant Sinner my ass!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 11 05:46:49 PST 2006

You really don't get it, do you, gc and pk?

Monica Lewinsky is, and was at the time of her relationship with Bill
Clinton, an adult.  The UNDER AGE pages were not.  The sexual relationships
between Foley and his page(s) were criminal.  The sexual relationship
between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky was not criminal.

Perhaps you can have Steve Sitler explain this to you.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____