[Vision2020] Repentant Sinner my ass!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 06:14:38 PST 2006

As far as I know, Foley did not have sexual relationships with any of the
pages.  This does not seem to be for lack of effort, but I don't believe the
issue is one of his having sex with pages.  It is one of his peers knowing
his behaviour was inappropriate and failing to take action.

Pat, the Democrats should investigate Jefferson, and not pass any
Congressional rules making such investigations more difficult, such as were
passed by the Rs in the last session.

Sunil