[Vision2020] Things I've Learned

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Dec 7 18:43:09 PST 2006

Indeed! Especially the last one!
Debi R-S

From:           	"J Ford" <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>
To:             	vision2020 at moscow.com
Date sent:      	Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:12:52 -0800
Subject:        	[Vision2020] Things I've Learned

A friend sent me this today; I've cleaned them up a mite, but they
still are pretty good:

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you; all you can do is
stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just
fools.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes; after
that you'd better have some big ones.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others; they are
more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do unless we are
celebrities.

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken too
soon and all the "less important" ones just never go away.

J  :]

free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com