[Vision2020] Things I've Learned

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:12:52 PST 2006

A friend sent me this today; I've cleaned them up a mite, but they still are
pretty good:

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you; all you can do is stalk
them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just fools.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes; after that
you'd better have some big ones.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others; they are more
screwed up than you think.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do unless we are
celebrities.

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken too soon
and all the "less important" ones just never go away.

J  :]