[Vision2020] Out of His/Her mouth comes blessings and curses!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 5 14:27:10 PST 2006

You have said you find no fault with your pastor, who has perfected the art
of both imprecatory prayer and its defense.

You know what imprecatory prayer, and you know that I know.

I know that you are aware of my discussing this with your pastor during our
radio debate.
You also know, or should know, that to overlook the example of Jesus in the
New Testament in favor of David's prayers in the Old is an odd method of
hermeneutics, and one for which any other pastor would gently but firmly
correct you.

And here's what I also know:  Nothing I say matters to you, and if it did,
you would be forced to examine some of your allegiances.  I guess I don't
blame you for just choosing to argue with me, so have at it.

keely