[Vision2020] Out of His/Her mouth comes blessings and curses!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Dec 5 09:39:58 PST 2006

Keely,

Could you please point out previous posts of mine, where on blind2020 I
have "staunchly defend(ed) imprecatory prayer". And while you are at it
could you give YOUR definition of just what an imprecatory prayer is?
Then I can see if what I pray is what you define as imprecatory. Maybe
while your at it, you could give examples from the Psalms, David's use
of imprecatory prayers.

Doug!