[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Schools

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Dec 2 09:45:36 PST 2006

Keely,

Thank you for your comments. They are truly cogent on a list that tends
not to be most of the time.

I for one would welcome Mr. Tong to come to Church, have a change of
heart, be baptized and begin to take the Sacraments. For it is by Word
and Sacraments that a life can grow and is changed. And it is by
Baptism that one enters into the community of believers. I would invite
him to Christ Church and have him to dine with my family so that he
could see how to live in community and how a family is supposed to act.
I will continue to pray that he will repent and be Baptized.

You see, I have to repent of my lie that I gave to Tom and J :], Mr.
Tong does not attend Christ Church. His parents are not the "Steve
Tong's of Moscow", nor do we have Sunday School on Saturday. I just
wanted to see how long J :] and Tom would carry their hatred for Christ
Church in open forum.

J :]'s misinformation about Mr. Tong is so typical of his/her bile.
She/he never seems to get anything right. Mr. Tong is not related to
Doug Wilson and has never attended Christ Church. If he is the same
person that was arrested for breaking into the Nuart (not New Art) then
I am sure he has been visited by Jim Wilson and Eric E. and that
forgiveness has been extended by these men who were the first to be
offended.

Mayhaps J :] and Tom could find it in their heart to fogive him also.
Truly extending forgiveness is the first step to releasing bitterness
in one's own darkened heart!

lemeno, doug!