[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Schools

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Dec 1 20:41:24 PST 2006

J  :],

I’m not sure what you are talking about. Are you saying that Phil Tong
is related to Doug Wilson? And what is this about his Father’s theater?
You are talking in circles and not making much sense.

As to my wife kicking me out. Only scumbags get kicked out and go to
the state pen. Those that truly sacrifice for their family sometimes
have to work out of the area to make a living to raise 8 children well.
Doing Engineering work is just the ticket to accomplish it.

BTW Tom, I still make more in an hour than you do working your 6 hour
work day….