[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Schools

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 1 17:04:44 PST 2006

The question then becomes:

How soon will un-Pastor Doug Wilson submit his letter in support of Mr.
Tong, explaining how Mr. Tong has repented?  Or is the un-Pastor's support
strictly limited to serial pedophiles?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"