[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Sch

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 2 09:31:54 PST 2006

Yes.  I agree that an individual such as Philip Tong can be rehabilitated.
He can see and denounce the errors in his ways.

However, I further believe that this rehabilitation can be accomplished
within the confines of his jail cell.

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)