[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Sch

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Dec 4 07:23:04 PST 2006

Keely, et al,

Congratulations to the MPD!

They have now solved the Halloween muggings and partially solved the spate
of theft and vandalism to area churches and schools.  We must appreciate
this quick effective action on their parts -- if LE doesn't stay on top of
crimes like this, it doesn't take long for other miscreants to believe they
can get away with suchlike also.

I hope the MPD soon solves the stabbing/robbery case at the UI.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com