[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Sch

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 09:16:50 PST 2006

Thank you, Keely, for being the voice of wisdom on this.  I'm tired of
the "my church is better than your church" and the "way to be a good
follower of Jesus" posts.  For my part, I hope that this young man takes
this event as a turning-point in his life and learns to respect society
and other's property.  I hope that whoever he runs with helps him
through this, whether that's his friends, his parents, his church if
he's religious, or even his cellmate.

Paul