[Vision2020] trashy people?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 31 11:24:09 PDT 2006

Thank you Shirley Pissdoff.  A text/style software analysis of your messages and Shirley's is quite revealing.

Not drugs this time but, pissing on several businesses you don't like and social groups you look down upon to make your cult members look at least a bit innocuous and acceptable.  Isn't this a bit like asking:  Which would you rather be bitten by:  An asp or a rattle snake?  I think you really should continue to use this tactic -- it is quite informative about your outlook on yourself and others.

What are you trying to divert attention from this time:

The West of Paris potentially fatal PR fiasco?

The relationships of the Cultmaster to the various parties involved in the Jamin Wight criminal sex scandal/crime?

What happened immediately after Sitler was first discovered to be an active sexual predator in a home in which he was placed by the Cultmaster?

The various relationships of the Cultmaster with Shelly Bennett and similar persons?

The problems of Mike Hoffman and their entanglement with the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine?

The sale/exchange of real estate without 1099s being filed or correct capital gains taxes being paid?

Roy Atwood's not so secret activities while at the UI and possibly now at NSA?

Etc?

Please enlighten us, Shirley -- we don't buy your denial, especially after the text analyses (nor do many of us doubt your true identity -- cowardice is often found in egomaniacs and megalomaniacs).

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com