[Vision2020] HJR 2 & Protecting Families: FW: Save the Date MOSCOW!!!!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Aug 29 11:00:08 PDT 2006

Joe,
Do you see your statements below: "All you have going for you to
prevent this from happening is popular opinion. If that shifts, there
go your marriage rights!" So tell me does the same thing apply when
popular opinion and legislation changes in favor of Sodomite marriage,
do my marriage rights go out the window?

Doug!