[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 372

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 00:20:48 PDT 2006

Tommy boy,

  I never accused anyone of being an unfit parent.

  I apologized to Megan. And I do think somebody sent that email to  launch an attack against another member of NSA, as seems to happen  every week now.

 As for the my High School teacher that was  taking cash for higher grades, that happened, I experienced it first  hand in 1991. You can make fun of me all you want for it. But it  happened, and it was in the papers and a matter of public record. If  you don't want to believe it that is fine, but any one with the  initiative to look it up can do so.

 You have accused dozens  of people up and down on this list for about 5 years now for all kinds  of things. So I don't think you, least of all, Mr. I call people names  like comb over and no clue, are in any position to be making lists of  things people have said against other people and their actions. At  least I have not made a public website attacking and making accusations  against people, and can apologize when proved wrong.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold stated:

    “I  hope you are aware, the person that emailed you that email was doing so  in an attempt to pit you up against a group of people she has dedicated  a great deal of her time and energies against. You will also find that  a great deal of the people that are supporting your cause are only  doing so because they dislike and want to cause harm to a man and his  business just because of his chosen religious affiliations.”

    So,  let me see if I have this right.  Somebody emailed Megan  Prusynski, an animal rights activist, hoping to create friction between  Megan’s campus animal rights group and “West of Paris”, a restaurant  Arnold claims that others see as a link to somebody they wish to do  harm.

    That sounds a bit far-fetched.  Next  thing you know, Arnold  will be accusing a local attorney of providing his services strictly to  terrorists.  No, wait.  He’s already done that.

    I’ve got it!

    Next thing you know, Arnold  will accuse a teacher within the Moscow   School District of taking  money for grades.  No, He’s done that, too.  By the way, Arnold, have you  responded to Rep. Shirley Ringo concerning this accusation yet?  If so,  care to share it here on V2020?

    Seriously, I think I’ve got it this  time.

    Next thing you know, Arnold will accuse a local parent of being  unfit to provide for her children.  Wow!  He’s done that as  well.

    Jeesh, Arnold.  You’ve got me  confused.  Who did you say has a hidden agenda again?

    Tom “Just Keepin’ Score”  Hansen
    Moscow, Idaho

             "Everyone has problems, some are  just better at hiding them."

  - Unknown.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com